Registration fee details
Registration fee is payable at the venue on 30, September 2011.
Seminar (Half day on 30th Sept) - 8.00 to 13.30
Rs.500 (If your submitted Bad Design is qualified) 50% discount.
Seminar + Workshop (3days) -
Rs 1500 (If your submitted Bad Design is qualified) 50% discount.
Group Discount (If more than 5 participants attend from an organization)
Rs.2500 (Regular) for each participant
Rs 1000 (If your submitted Bad Design is qualified) 50% discount. for each participant
Seminar + Workshop (3days)
Rs 500 (If your submitted Bad Design is qualified) 50% discount.
* The above fee details are excluding accommodation at campus.
* Registration closes by 11th September 2011
* Participation is limited to 150 members only
How to avail 50% discount on registration fee?
Step 1: Register for TechEase 2011 by creating a new account, before September 11.
Step 2: To avail 50% discount on the registration fee, please submit original Bad Design ideas, before September 11. ( For reference please visit Bad Design Examples ).
Note:Total number of participants selected is limited to 150.
Take photographs of the bad designs you identify in day-to-day life.
Give a description of the problem in a convenient language. (English/Hindi/Telugu)
Submit the baddesign entries along with the photographs at firstname.lastname@example.org
keeping "TechEase11" in the subject.
Send across the following details along with the bad designs.
Description of the bad design entry:
* A mail will be sent if your Bad Design entry is qualified for 50% discount.
Points to note:
- Students should send only original bad design entries.Copied entries will not be accepted.
- No limit on the number of entries per college.
- Each entry can be submitted by only one individual, and an individual can submit multiple entries.
- Names of the selected students will be announced on the Techease 2011 website.
- Entries forTechEase 2011 will also be considered for Boycott Bad Designs contest - a separate event being conducted by UsabilityMatters.org - under which each of the Top 10 bad designs will be awarded a cash prize of rupees 5000/-.
Rules and Regulations:
- Format: Image/photograph with description of the problem area.
- If you can't take a photograph, don't get discouraged. Please send the Bad Design description.
- The digital images should be of jpeg format with a minimum 200dpi or 1MB resolution.
- The photographs should clearly depict the problem area identified.
Students of any year but preferably pursuing their final or pre-final year in Engineering, Design, Management, Architecture and Visual Arts are eligible. Passed out students and working professionals who are interested will also be considered.